I was nominated by Beverley of Becoming the Oil and Wine for this prestigious award. Beverley is such an encourager within the wordpress blogging community. She is also the author of Harm Not The Oil And Wine. I have eagerly purchased her book and i’m excited to read it. Her love for other bloggers made her write this post – Celebrating And Supporting Our Fellow Authors which happens to be one of the most beautiful posts i have seen here on wordpress.
Purpose of the Award
This award was created by Becomingtheoilandwine blog to support our fellow bloggers who have written and published books or who are in the process of writing a book.
You are free to write as much as possible about your book and the reasons why you have decided to write a book.
Remember, we are all winners in the Kingdom of God, and God wants the best for us.
Rules of the Award
- Create a new post on your blog using the above picture logo or create one of your own.
- Copy and paste the Purpose of the Award and the Rules of the Award on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Include the links to the creator of the Award and the inspirational post: Celebrating and Supporting our fellow Authors.
- Write a brief description of the books you have written or the book that you are currently writing.
- Include a link to your published books or the potential date of publishing.
- Nominate at least five bloggers who have published a book or who are currently writing or thinking about writing a book.
- Support at least one of the bloggers you have nominated by either purchasing one of their books or sharing the links to their books.
- If a nominee has not written a book share one of their blog posts.
I published an ebook last month called When Fear Comes Knocking: A Journey through Psalm 23. I was working on a different book last year which i planned to publish April this year (last month). However, in November, the Holy Spirit laid it on my heart to write a devotional to help believers combat fear. I sensed in my spirit the need to make this an easy read so young people and young believers can understand it. Oftentimes we tell our kids to study the bible but we forget that the bible can be overwhelming for them at times.
I paused my initial book and started on this. However when the heat of the coronavirus pandemic started, i was overwhelmed with working from home, homeschooling my 2 kids and looking after my preschooler that i forgot about the book. Thankfully the Holy Spirit reminded me again and this time i had to do it urgently because i now saw why He told me to write it in the first place.
This short devotional acknowledges the reality of fear and highlights how we can overcome being crippled with it using Psalm 23 as a guide.
You can get a copy of the ebook here.
Get a copy for yourself, for that new believer who needs help in this season, for someone who coronavirus has affected, for that person who is scared of tomorrow and also for your child. I will be glad to see your reviews after reading.
I wish to nominate the following Bloggers